Mann Siding Project
Mann Siding site is located in northwest New Brunswick in a logging area with significant clearing and with existing road infrastructure.
- The site has an estimated potential of 150MW of generation capacity.
- Elevation is approximately 400m
- Available 138kV transmission line transecting the optioned property.
- Four wind monitoring towers have been installed and collecting data.
- Site control on 15,000 acres.
|View Detailed Stock Information|
Shear Wind News
Shear Wind Announces Agreement for Acquisition by Sprott Power
August 8, 2012
> Read Complete Press Release
Shear Wind Receives Order to Extend Annual General Meeting Date
May 24, 2012
Shear Wind Announces Approval on Environmental Assessment of Willowridge Alberta
April 11, 2012
Shear Wind Announces Approval on Environmental Assessment of Glen Dhu South
March 21, 2012