Canaan Mountain Project
Canaan Mountain site is located in northern Nova Scotia in Cumberland County near the town of Parrsboro. The site was acquired in 2011 and is close to the Bay of Fundy.
- Land base is approximately 5500 acres.
- Average elevation is 230m.
- Wind monitoring is ongoing with two wind monitoring towers.
- Available transmission line transecting the optioned property.
- Site capacity for a Phase I generation project is 50MW.
|View Detailed Stock Information|
Shear Wind News
Shear Wind Announces Agreement for Acquisition by Sprott Power
August 8, 2012
> Read Complete Press Release
Shear Wind Receives Order to Extend Annual General Meeting Date
May 24, 2012
Shear Wind Announces Approval on Environmental Assessment of Willowridge Alberta
April 11, 2012
Shear Wind Announces Approval on Environmental Assessment of Glen Dhu South
March 21, 2012